Amino acid refers to organic compounds containing amine and carboxyl functional groups, and have key elements like carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, and nitrogen. An amino acid chart exclusively reveals all those points relating to amino acids and why it’s essential to human survival.
Amino acid is derived from the term α-amino or Alpha Amino carboxylic acid. It’s important and works as a primary source of energy in living beings.
Amino Acid performs the following functions inside our bodies:
- Break down of food or aids in digestion process
- Growth with age
- Repair body tissue
- Perform thousands of other important functions
It is essential that a human body takes an Amino acid chart for regular supply of energy and boosting muscles. You can also refer to the amino acid sequence chart for that.
Nine essential Amino acids and amino acid supplements
Though there are 20 different amino acids that the body uses, nine among them are essential for human beings. Among these 20 different Amino acids, 11 can be created within the human body but they are Non-essential ones. Only the nine are essential.
These nine essential Amino acids are:
viii. Teyprophan and
The functions of the following 9 Amino Acids are explained below:
- Histidine: It is essential in maintaining the body clock. So, Histidine is important for digestion and sleep-wake cycles.
- Isoleucine: It solely concentrates on maintaining our body metabolism round the clock. It also produces haemoglobin.
- Leucine: It maintains the level of blood sugar in diabetic patients. Apart from that, it is also essential to a wound-healing system.
- Methionine: this plays a vitally important role in metabolism and detoxification.
- Phenylalanine: It produces enzymes like Tyrosine, Dopamine, and others. Starting from digestion, sexual function to normal body functioning, a lot of our biological functions depend upon this amino acid.
- Threonine: It’s an exclusive form of amino acids that look into skin disorder and maintain its healthy form.
- Tryptophan: this many functions and often associated with causing drowsiness.
- Valine: It is linked with stimulating muscle growth and regeneration and energy production.
- Lysine: This amino acid is important to regulate the amount of calcium inside our bodies and break the same into several compounds while strengthening our bones.
How many amino acids do humans need?
Mainly, our human bodies need three amino acids; Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine.
1) Leucine creates new muscles and strengthens the same during strenuous work.
2) Isoleucine supports strengths to our muscles while enhancing its endurance.
3) Valine simply supports two other functions.
What foods contain amino acids?
You should consume protein-rich foods like meats, milk, fish, and eggs to get an adequate amount of amino acid.
What are amino acids good for?
Amino acids are essentials for human beings as it sustains human life by building up protein chains and supporting almost every part of the body and its internal functions.
Amino acids are good for human life and it has a very long list. However, we are listing out the most important benefits of amino acid therapy chart.
What Are Amino Acids Good For
- Normal functioning of body
- Increasing tolerance to fatigue or pain during physical activities
- From convalescing or post illness recoveries
- Strengthening human immune function and system
- Fighting infections
- Supporting blood flow for improved endurance
- Developing muscles and reducing cellular damage
- Overall strength of human body
- Enhancing body metabolism
Can taking Amino acids be harmful?
Intake of unregulated or unnecessary BCAAs is harmful as it can result in certain side effects causing mainly:
- Body pain
- Negative impact in mood
Do amino acids make you gain weight?
Intake of Amino acids in the forms of food supplements and protein shakes may lead to weight gain to some people. Since the inherent constitution of the body varies from person to person, the case of weight gain by Amino acid intake also varies. Get a close look at the amino acid chart codon for more information on this.
Generally, Amino acids may cause weight gain over a given period of time. This factor of weight gain, however, also depends on the quantum of physical activities of the person concerned.
When should I take amino acids for weight loss?
This is highlighted in every amino acid structure chart. Regular exercises and intake of Amino acids may help you shed weight. Since Amino acids intake allows a person to retain his or her energy level, they can burn extra calories by larger time physical activities or exercises.
Amino acid is indispensable to human health. Whatever you do, whatever you eat — a lot depends upon how much amino acid you are consuming every day. So, a daily intake of amino acid is much needed for the maintenance of metabolism and normal functioning of your body.
Every consumer needs to maintain an amino acid chart to make sure that the required amount of amino acid along with Proteins and other vitamins and minerals are integrated into your daily diet.